Your customers’ time is valuable! Show them you understand that and offer them a solution to a relatively mundane home maintenance function - changing their home’s air filters.
By educating your customers on the importance of air filters, they can learn that:
- The average American household changes their home’s air filters far less than they should.
- Our co-branded air filters can serve as an easy reminder for them to change their air filters.
- Their energy company can be their partner in helping them increase the energy efficiency of their home and extend the life of their expensive HVAC system.
As you know, federal and state mandates are increasingly committed to energy efficiency. They are asking for more collaborative efforts amongst utilities, regulators, and other industry partners to achieve their goals.
Through educational efforts, you can inform your customers on what part they can play to conserve energy. For instance, did you know:
- The average American household only changes their air filters twice a year, far below what the Department of Energy recommends.
- Many of your customers do not change their air filters, because they cannot find the correct size in the store or simply forget to buy the filters.
- Regular filter delivery to their homes gives you an additional touch point with your customer and another way to build your relationship with them.